EMBRACE is a group of Christians who have come together to promote a positive response to minority ethnic people in Northern Ireland. We seek to equip the church to fulfil its call to welcome the stranger, by providing information, training, resource materials and channels for practical help.
EMBRACE seeks to:
- Reflect gospel values of compassion, hospitality and justice
- Raise awareness and provide information, resources and training
- Respond to those in need by acting as a channel for voluntary assistance
- Support people by human rights and welfare advocacy
- Network with relevant agencies and groups
- Make informed responses on issues of public policy